We redeveloped a historic manufacturing building in the thriving Fruitvale neighborhood of Oakland into a next generation microfactory. A place where you can imagine and create a tangible device or product, all within the same space—even within the same day.
The perfect launchpad for your next innovation, idea or business. Semi-private, dedicated spaces with storage and access to our state-of-the-art microfactory and CNCs.
- Dedicated 4’x8’ workbench
- Storage & lockers
- Access to all tools & machines
- Access to design software
- Mail & package receiving
CNC Machines Lab
Computer-driven production machines with accuracy below 0.1mm for milling, routing, drilling and grooving metal, plastics and wood. Design software (SOLIDWORKS, Fusion 360) on-site small-scale manufacturing scaling upwards to large-scale contract production.
- TM2P CNC Mill with 10 tool auto changer and auto tool measurement
- TL2 CNC Lathe
- ShopSabre IS408 with 10 tool auto changer and tool measurement
3D Printing, Laser & Electronics Lab
Industrial-scale 3D printers and large-bed laser cutter/etcher for prototyping and production. Benches and equipment to test and build electronics and circuitry.
- Ultimaker S5
- Ultimaker 3
- Graphtec vinyl and sign cutter
- CNC laser cutter and etcher for wood, metal, acrylic, cork, glass and stone
- ESD workbench with testing equipment
- DC power generator
- PCB milling
- Soldering and rework stations
Metalwork & Welding
Cutting, milling and welding equipment for a variety of metals and fabrication needs.
- Miller SyncroWave 210 with Aluminum Spool gun for TIG/Al MIG/Stick welding
- Millermatic 211 MIG welder
- Haas CNC Mill & CNC Lathe
- 14” Fein European carbide drycut saw
- JET Mill/Drill
- Rhino cart production setup and welding table; multiple fixtures included.
- Prototype welding table
- Downdraft grinding table
- Large production bead blast unit with integral dust collection
- Powermatic 6" x 48" belt and 12” disk sander
- Large range of hand tools
Woodworking & Assembly Lab
Italian-made speciality machinery to cut, process and assemble complex designs out of wood and other materials.
- Powermatic 6" x 48" belt x 12” disk sander
- SawStop tablesaw with extension tables and integrated router table
- Edge and vertical sander
- SCM Minimax 16” planer and jointer
- Bosch Crosscut with 12’ CNC TigerStop fence
- Downdraft sanding table
- SCM 18” bandsaw
- Drill press
- ShopSabre IS408 CNC router with automated tool changer and setup
- Variety of clamps, assembly tools, and professional power and handtools
Pricing & Membership
Ready to be part of the next manufacturing revolution? We’d love to welcome you into our community! Check out our membership options and amenities.